Safe, Simple, Affordable
Helping clients obtain high quality, safe, & affordable weight loss procedures at a third of the cost in Tijuana, Mexico
Obesity is a serious, complex health issue that is associated with the leading causes of death in the United States. You don’t have to feel resigned to fate when you have been battling obesity throughout the years because weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, can help!
At TreVita, we offer first-class medical tourism services to help American patients get high quality and affordable weight loss surgery through our highly qualified network of FACS board-certified bariatric surgeons in Tijuana, Mexico.
Lose excess weight fast & effectively
8 reasons why you should choose TreVita
We've Got You Covered
1. Arrive at the San Diego International Airport and meet your driver at the airport pickup.
2. The driver will take you across the border to your hotel in Tijuana, Mexico.
3. Upon Arrival, check-in to your hotel and relax after your day of traveling.
1. The morning of surgery, meet your driver outside of the hotel to take you to hospital.
2. Your doctor’s staff will meet you in the lobby to help you check-in with the hospital and prep you for surgery.
1. After operation, you’ll stay an additional day at the hospital to be monitored by the doctor’s staff.
2. They’ll administer several tests and encourage you to begin walking around the hospital.
1. When discharged from the hospital in the morning, you’ll meet your driver outside to be driven back to your hotel.
2. Enjoy your final day of recovery & relaxation in Tijuana, Mexico.
1. Check-out of your hotel before 11:00 AM PST.
2. Meet your driver outside the hotel. You’ll be driven to the San Diego International Airport to catch your flight home.
Affordable: Low fixed rates and no fees
Flexible: Apply for $2k-12k with 2-3 year terms
Fast: Takes less than 5 minutes to apply
Customer Focused: No prepayment penalties
*Based on a $5,695 loan for 36 months. Funding eligibility and terms may vary.
Fill out our contact form and one of our coordinators will be in touch!