Medical tourism is one of the main reasons to cross the border into Tijuana, Mexico. Some advantages for the industry of health and wellness tourism in Tijuana are:
– Geographic location: only 25 min drive from San Diego.
– Cutting edge infrastructure: Tijuana has the infrastructure and technology needed to provide high quality healthcare.
– Specialized and bilingual human capital.
– Variety in curative and wellness procedures and treatments. Available services have evolved to a comprehensive menu that includes most medical specialties and wellness treatments. The main medical services provided include bariatric surgery, dental services, cardiology, oncology, plastic surgery, and more.
– Competitive prices. The Mexican government estimates that the prices for medical services in Mexico are between 36% and 89% cheaper than in the U.S. This difference is the main incentive for medical tourism. Prices in the U.S. are expected to keep increasing
Cartagena is a city that is located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, in the northwestern part of the South American continent. The city has several archipelagos and islands around that are paradises for true rest.
Cartagena brings together the charm of colonial architecture, the excitement of a vivid nightlife, fascinating cultural festivals, and lush landscapes, to bring you the perfect experience.
Cartagena de Indias is one of the most beautiful, well-preserved cities in the Americas; a treasure that is currently one of the most heavily frequented tourist destinations in Colombia.